LOJO Marketing, the leader in digital marketing, website design, and branding.
The digital marketing industry is growing rapidly as businesses identify the impact of the inbound methodology with its focus on creating and using organically rich content to attract, convert, and delight customers. LOJO Marketing is at the forefront of the growing industry and in the process of expanding our marketing family to yield the highest success for our clients.
About the Role:
As a member of the LOJO family, this position is pivotal in the creation of value for our client-related marketing efforts. The position will be the primary contact point for new clients during our on-boarding process as well as to be the client advocate to our internal team during the duration of the client’s account. Regular contact with the client via phone and email will occur as well as managing communications with internal team members working on the production tasks of client campaigns to help yield the highest success for the client’s money spent with LOJO.
We seek individuals with amazing communication skills, well-organized, and a high capacity to multi-task.
Additionally, experience within the field of marketing would be nice with knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click, HubSpot’s Inbound Methodology, Social Media Marketing, and web design. None of the above is required, but would certainly assist in the faster integration process for this role.
We need candidates to be straight forward and honest of what they can and can’t do as we need a hire that can fulfill the responsibilities below without the need for extensive training.
- Review scope of work with clients after sales have completed a signed contract.
- Perform onboarding phone call to intake all needed information LOJO will require to perform the work as scoped out between sales and client.
- Create, assign, and manage tasks to internal team members for work to be completed.
- Report back to the client on progress either weekly or monthly as needed and/or communicate with the client any additional information needed to acquire for the team internally.
- Review the monthly report that is created internally for a marketing client and proof and work with the team internally as needed to make sure all information is accurate prior to send to the customer.
- Be available via a scheduled meeting with a client during day-time business hours (LOJO is Pacific Standard Time, this can vary depending on team members location)
- Follow-up with internal team members and make sure tasks are being completed timely.
- Report to management as needed of any past-due tasks internally that need an extra level of management to ensure tasks are completed timely.
Experience We Need You To Have:
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in this type of job function.
- Exceptional & confident verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal & phone communication skills in English.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management within the client organization.
- Proven track record of success.
- Organized & a self-starter.
- Ability to explain & demonstrate technical solutions in a non-technical, business-focused language.
- Knowledgeable in Content Management Systems: WordPress, Joomla, etc.
Experience/Skills We Would Like You To Have:
We are looking for candidates with previous work experience in this job function. Preferably someone who has worked on or with WordPress, graphic designers or Adobe software, project management skills, knows how to under promise and over deliver for a client. The ideal candidate will have experience with some digital marketing as well.
Additional Notes or Requirements:
We require all team members to become HubSpot Inbound Certified regardless of the position within the first two weeks of hire, this should be done on the employees’ own time & not during work hours. Two additional HubSpot certifications within 90 days within the first year of hire. A minimum of 5 certifications is required to be maintained through any given year to stay current. Must have the ability to obtain consistent internet access and availability to work between the business hours of 8AM – 5PM Pacific Standard Time, desired specifics of shift time to be discussed.
This position is a full-time salary. The compensation package is to be determined at the time of the offer letter. Holidays and paid time off will also be included in this position. Training will be performed to assist in candidates yielding the best opportunity of success; however, we are looking for someone that may hit the ground running.
July 7, 2020