LOJO Marketing, the leader in inbound marketing, website design, and branding.
The inbound marketing industry is growing rapidly as businesses identify the impact of the inbound methodology with its focus on creating and using organically rich content to attract, convert, and delight customers.
LOJO Marketing, the leader in inbound marketing, website design, and branding, is at the forefront of this growing industry and is currently in the process of expanding our marketing team.
- Work with Inbound and Digital Marketing Team
- Participate in content strategies
- Create compelling content and blog articles
- Research article topics and locate valid resources for reference
What Does a Week in The Life of a Content Marketing Specialist Look Like?
A content marketing specialist’s job is actually quite interesting. It’s a little bit of digital marketing, comms, and project management.
- Preparing materials for the graphics team (Jomar) for him to make new infographics, ebooks, or other lead magnets (for LOJO or for our clients).
Attending to content writing tasks:
- For LOJO and LOJO sister brands
- For LOJO clients
- Creating new blog posts for the LOJO blog (plus Review Llama and ADA Guard)
- Creating accompanying graphics for blog posts on Canva.
Plotting out content requirements in advance keeping in mind:
- Topic clusters for good SEO
- Hot topic opportunities for more traffic
- Relevance and helpfulness (for our target audience)
Writing scripts for an episode of the LOJO podcast and YouTube video series.
Checking out Hubspot (or Udemy or LinkedIn) for a bit more skills training, specifically on:
- Social media best practices
- Email marketing best practices
- Audio & video production on a budget
- Fundamentals of Marketing
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in article writing
- An associates degree or 2+ years of experience in a professional environment
- Exceptional communication skills. Ability to explain complex processes to clients in simplified terms. Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to efficiently prioritize daily tasks.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
Additional Notes or Requirements:
The marketing and sales team work closely together in both the HubSpot CRM and Marketing Platforms. Inbound marketing is one of the pillars of our business strategy. We require all team members to become HubSpot Inbound Certified regardless of the position within the first two weeks of hire. Two additional HubSpot certifications within 90 days and two other marketing minded certifications such as Google Analytics or Adwords within the first year of hire. A minimum of 5 certifications is required to be maintained through any given year to stay current and on the team.
This position is part-time or full-time salary with 13th month included. The compensation package is to be determined at the time of the offer letter. Holidays and paid time off will also be included in this position. Training will be performed to assist in candidates yielding the best opportunity of success; however, we are looking for someone that may hit the ground running.
Metro Manila, Philippines (Remote Work)