LOJO Marketing, the leader in inbound marketing, website design, and branding.
The inbound marketing industry is growing rapidly as businesses identify the impact of the inbound methodology with its focus on creating and using organically rich content to attract, convert, and delight customers. LOJO Marketing is at the forefront of the growing industry and in the process of expanding our fast-paced sales team.
About the Role:
As a member of the Inbound Marketing Team, this position is pivotal in creating value for client-related marketing efforts using current search engine optimization technics and is well versed in the creation and management of Social Media Marketing campaigns with FaceBook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Additional understanding of paid campaigns ranging from Google, Bing, Facebook, and others is a plus. We seek candidates with years of experience, knowledge, and a proven track record of creating highly targeted, well-researched campaigns that can attract audiences in different parts of the sales funnel relating to the buyer’s journey in the Inbound Methodology. We prefer candidates that are experienced and knowledgeable working with marketing automation software such as SharpSpring or HubSpot.
We need candidates to be straightforward and honest about what they can and can’t do as we need a hire that can fulfill the responsibilities below without the need for further training.
- Develop and implement successful organic and social strategies across Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram + YouTube to engage new traffic for existing and new marketing clients.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Collaborate with internal team members and clients to create landing pages and emails that optimize the user experience.
- Configure marketing automation software for the use of automated campaigns
- Create and manage email campaigns as needed.
- Work with internal copywriters and content analysts for organic strategies related to content pillars.
- Work with, support, and report to Inbound Marketing Manager.
- Be able to adapt to recent trends & technologies used by the mass market
Experience We Need You To Have:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in this job function.
- Exceptional & confident verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal & phone communication skills in English.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management within the client organization.
- Proven track record of success.
- Organized & a self-starter.
- Ability to explain & demonstrate technical solutions in a non-technical, business-focused language.
- Can create mind maps and be able to conceptualize possible content topics based on these
- Knowledgeable in Content Management Systems: WordPress, Joomla, etc.
Experience/Skills We Would Like You To Have:
We are looking for candidates with previous work experience in this job function & an additional understanding of HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing process & the role of content marketing within it. Desires to become a more rounded digital marketing expert and/or potential team leader. The ability to demonstrate success with Google AdWords Google analytics paid Facebook & Instagram
Additional Notes or Requirements:
The marketing & sales team works closely together in both the HubSpot CRM & Marketing Platforms. Inbound marketing is one of the pillars of our business strategy. We require all team members to become HubSpot Inbound Certified regardless of the position within the first two weeks of hire, this should be done on the employee’s own time & not during work hours. Two additional HubSpot certifications within 90 days within the first year of hire. A minimum of 5 certifications is required to be maintained through any given year to stay current. Must have the ability to obtain consistent internet access and availability to work between the business hours of 6 AM – 5 PM Pacific Standard Time, desired specifics of shift time to be discussed.
This position is a full-time salary with the 13th month included. The compensation package is to be determined at the time of the offer letter. Holidays and paid time off will also be included in this position. Training will be performed to assist in candidates yielding the best opportunity of success; however, we are looking for someone that may hit the ground running.
Metro Manila, Philippines OR Medellin, Colombia (Remote Work)
October 6, 2021