LOJO Marketing, the leader in digital marketing, website design, and branding.
The digital marketing industry is growing rapidly as businesses identify the impact of the inbound methodology with its focus on creating and using organically rich content to attract, convert, and delight customers. LOJO Marketing is at the forefront of the growing industry and in the process of expanding our marketing family to yield the highest success for our clients.
About the Role:
As a member of the LOJO family, this position is pivotal in the creation of value for our website and graphic design efforts. The position will be the primary contact point for new clients during our on-boarding process as well as to be the client advocate to our internal team during the duration of the client’s account. Regular contact with the client via phone and email will occur as well as managing communications with internal team members working on the production tasks of client campaigns to help yield the highest success for the client’s money spent with LOJO.
We seek individuals with amazing communication skills, well-organized, and a high capacity to multi-task.
Additionally, experience within the field of website design/ development would be nice with knowledge of Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click, HubSpot’s Inbound Methodology, and Social Media Marketing. 5 years of experience in managing web design and programming related projects is required. None of the other above is required, but would certainly assist in the faster integration process for this role.
We need candidates to be straight forward and honest about what they can and can’t do as we need a hire that can fulfill the responsibilities below without the need for extensive training.
- Review scope of work with clients after sales have completed a signed contract.
- Perform onboarding phone call to intake all needed information LOJO will require to perform the work as scoped out between sales and client.
- Create, assign, and manage tasks to internal team members for work to be completed.
- Take on the direct role of content integration from the client to their project within WordPress or related CMS.
- For logo or graphic design projects, work back and forth with the client’s feedback and the design team to bring about the creative process.
- Proof and submit print design projects upon completion of project sign-off sheets with clients to print vendors.
- Report weekly progress to clients about their projects and expectations for the next steps.
- Report to management weekly on goals and accomplishments, as well as any hang-ups along the way.
- Be available via a scheduled meeting with a client during day-time business hours (LOJO is Pacific Standard Time, this can vary depending on team members location)
- Follow-up with internal team members and make sure tasks are being completed timely.
- Report to management as needed of any past-due tasks internally that need an extra level of management to ensure tasks are completed timely.
Experience We Need You To Have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in this type of job function.
- Exceptional & confident verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal & phone communication skills in English. (MUST BE VERY CLEAR ENGLISH WITH MINIMUM ACCENT)
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management within the client organization.
- Proven track record of success.
- Organized & a self-starter.
- Ability to explain & demonstrate technical solutions in a non-technical, business-focused language.
- Knowledgeable in Content Management Systems: WordPress, Elementor Pro, Joomla, etc.
Experience/Skills We Would Like You To Have:
We are looking for candidates with previous work experience in this job function. Preferably someone who has worked on or with WordPress, graphic designers or Adobe software, project management skills, knows how to under promise and over deliver for a client. The ideal candidate will have experience with some digital marketing as well.
Additional Notes or Requirements:
We require all team members to become HubSpot Inbound Certified regardless of the position within the first two weeks of hire, this should be done on the employees’ own time & not during work hours. Two additional HubSpot certifications within 90 days within the first year of hire. A minimum of 5 certifications is required to be maintained through any given year to stay current. Must have the ability to obtain consistent internet access and availability to work between the business hours of 8AM – 5PM Pacific Standard Time, desired specifics of shift time to be discussed.
This position is a full-time salary. The compensation package is to be determined at the time of the offer letter. Holidays and paid time off will also be included in this position. Training will be performed to assist in candidates yielding the best opportunity of success; however, we are looking for someone that may hit the ground running.
Medellín, Colombia (Remote)
November 2, 2020