When getting ready to start up your latest business idea, it is important to keep your logo in mind. Your logo says more about your company than you think; it tells the story of your brand, its culture, behavior and values.
But what makes a great logo? How could you identify a great logo if you saw one? A great logo will make your company memorable. A functional logo will be attractive and functional at the same time. A great logo leaves your clients with the impression that you are a real competitor in your industry. A Sacramento Web Design company will be able to convey all of these messages into a graphic that will represent your company for many years.
Keep this in mind when working with a Sacramento Web Design Company on your company’s logo:
- A great logo will distinguish your company from the rest. Don’t try to copy another company, you are your own brand and your logo should represent that. When you distinguish yourself from your competition you are easily recognizable and you don’t have to live in the shadows of the company you tried to imitate.
- Remember that colors and shades can have different effects on people. Greens are usually associated with nature and reds are associated with fire or love. Keep the in mind the meanings of colors and the industry you are in. Ask your Sacramento web design company to help you find the colors that will suit your brand.
- Don’t use fonts that don’t match the industry you are in. If you are a roofing company, you don’t want to use curvy, exciting fonts in your logo and if own a nail salon company, you should stay away from harsh, bold fonts.
- Simple logos are the way to go. You can have some elaborate features on your logo, but these may distract your clients from seeing what you want them to see. The simpler the logo, the better the statement.
- Your logo should make a statement about your company. The next time a client needs your kind of business he or she will choose you because of brand recognition. A great Sacramento web design company knows that a great logo should make a statement and will help you make the statement you need.
- You don’t need to include whether your company is an LLC or Inc. on your logo. These types of details can become distracting and are better utilized on your company’s documentation. If you don’t believe us, drive around and look at the logos around you to see how successful logos are handled.
- We know you love your tagline and we recognize how incredibly important it is as part of your company’s image, but we recommend keeping your tagline away from your logo. The size of the text in a tagline is so much smaller that it forces logos to be bigger in order to accommodate the text maidthis. Placing your logo on your business cards may become a hard task when you can’t resize as you please.
- Remember your target audience. Your logo should accurately reflect your company’s culture and values. Remember whom you are designing for; is it kids? Is it businesses men and women?
As a Sacramento Web Design Company, LOJO Group has developed hundreds of logos. We know what it takes to create a great logo that will make the statement you want. Keep these points in mind when working with your Sacramento Web Design Company and the process of creating your new logo will be smooth.