When introducing your company to the world, you have one chance to give a good impression. By having a cohesive brand image available in all platforms this is the best way to give your company the best first impression possible.
LOJO offers an incredible branding package to get you on your way while striving to make a lasting impression on your customers. They offer many different branding services . Let’s discover what they have to offer:
- Logos: Your Logo is the face of your business. It’s an entity that you want others to be able to see at a glance and know that that is your business. LOJO has a 7 step design process to work with you on perfecting your logo to your satisfaction. Be assured that they won’t stop working on your logo until it is everything you want it to be.
- Graphics: Supporting graphics are a way to take your brand to the next level. LOJO can help create custom iconography for your website to help you stand out from your competitors. If custom isn’t in your budget, they also have a library of stock images that can be used. Graphics are also a way to add flair to billboards, banners and brochures.
- Corporate: This is essential in the eyes of your clients. This type of branding is your business cards, paper, envelopes, stationary, custom email template etc.. all types of material that will be sent to or come in contact with customers directly from you. Making sure that each item has your brand, or logo, is imperative! Having a consistent brand on all of these sources will make it easy for your customers to recognize you and your brand.
- Social Media: Having a strong Social Media brand presence is crucial these days. Hand held devices are pretty much in everyone’s hands. You have the capability to be seen by a much wider audience than ever before. Making sure that your brand is current and on all your Social Media platforms will help your company be recognized and remembered. LOJO can help with keeping your accounts updated and with content that is expected by your customers and clients.
- Print: Print will forever be a part of your brand. Business cards, brochures and catalogs are not a thing of the past. There is still a sense of accomplishment when you are able to hand out a freshly printed business card to a potential customer or client. Brochures and catalogs are a great way to get images of designs or product to individuals. There is something unique about actually holding a tangible piece of your brand that electronic media will never be able to replace.
- Promos: Promoting your brand is a fun way to get your brand out into the world. Who doesn’t love mugs, grocery bags, pens, stress balls and free swag with company logos on them? These are subtle but very unique ways to get your brand into peoples home, cars, purses or desk drawers that you otherwise would not have been able to accomplish doing!
While each of these services is great on their own, having a branding package with most, or all of them together, is the best way to make sure that you are getting your companies name into the public as a recognizable corporate entity.