LOJO Marketing is the leader in digital marketing, website design, and branding.
We are looking for amazing communicators in English that are smart and fun. A background in marketing is helpful but not completely required. We are willing to train. All positions are home-based office positions where you will work remotely. To qualify, you will need a computer that meets our minimum requirements and an office space that will be free of distractions with a quality internet connection to carry a video/ voice call in a zoom meeting without disruption.
- Lead the execution of digital marketing strategies
- Participate in content strategies, including creating content calendars
- Create compelling content and blog articles as needed
- Research article topics and locate valid resources for reference
- Create landing pages and click magnets
- Create a monthly email newsletter and other promotional emails
- Coordinate with SEO Specialists and PPC Specialists to report back to the client
- Ability to do minor SEO tasks and even possibly manage low maintenance PPC accounts
- Meet with marketing clients monthly to report and brainstorm ideas
- Meet with internal account managers to brainstorm ideas and marketing strategies
- Create a monthly report to send to clients from existing templates
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in article writing English and a love for marketing
- An associates degree or 2+ years of experience in a professional environment
- Exceptional communication skills. Ability to explain complex processes to clients in simplified terms. Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to efficiently prioritize daily tasks.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Experience with Canva and other useful tools
Additional Notes or Requirements:
The marketing and sales team works closely together to create strategies and tasks to deliver results for our clients. Inbound marketing is one of the pillars of our business strategy. We require all team members to become HubSpot Inbound Certified regardless of the position within the first two weeks of hire. Two additional HubSpot certifications within 90 days and two other marketing-minded certifications such as Google Analytics or Adwords within the first year of hire. A minimum of 5 certifications must be maintained to stay current and on the team through any given year.
This position is a full-time hourly position working US West Coast hours of 8 am – 5 pm. We also include an end-of-year bonus equally known as the 13th month. We offer up to 8 paid US holidays during the year. We will also include sufficient compensation for you to acquire your own medical, and you will be in charge of setting aside money to pay your own taxes. We also offer regular performance reviews and an annual increase based on performance marks. The final compensation package is to be determined at the time of the offer letter. We also offer a competitive paid time off leave program, which starts up after your initial 90-day probation period.
Colombia or Metro Manila
11 MAY 2022