EMPHASIS: DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIES
LOJO Marketing, the leader in inbound marketing, website design, and branding.
The inbound marketing industry is growing rapidly as businesses identify the impact of the inbound methodology with its focus on creating and using organically rich content to attract, convert, and delight customers. LOJO Marketing is at the forefront of the growing industry and in the process of expanding our fast-paced sales team.
About the Role:
As a member of the Inbound Marketing Team, this position is pivotal in creating value for client-related marketing efforts taking full advantage of current digital marketing trends to work concert together to produce results for our amazing clients. This position will lead LOJO’s Digital Marketing Specialists, Pay-Per-Click Specialist, Content Writers, and Creative team members. This role will report directly to LOJO’s Marketing Director and will be responsible for the approval and accountability of a digital marketing team. We seek candidates with years of experience, knowledge, and proven track record of creating highly-targeted, well-researched campaigns that can attract audiences in different parts of the sales funnel relating to the buyer’s journey in the Inbound Methodology.
We need candidates to be straight forward and honest of what they can and can’t do as we need a hire that can fulfill on the responsibilities below without the need for further training.
- Lead, motivate, and hold accountable digital marketing team members
- In charge of reports and progress to clients
- Report regularly to Digital Marketing Director
- Focus on the streamlining of digital marketing efforts
- Work with Sales Manager for the development of further marketing packages
- Assign and move tasks around as needed to secure timely task fulfillment monthly for LOJO marketing.
- The ability as needed to develop and implement successful organic paid, and social strategies across Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram + YouTube to engage new traffic for existing and new marketing clients.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Collaborate with internal team members and clients to create landing pages and emails that optimize the user experience.
- Create and manage email campaigns as needed.
- Work with internal copywriters and content analysts for organic strategies related to content pillars.
- Be able to adapt to recent trends & technologies used by the mass market
Experience We Need You To Have:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in this job function.
- Exceptional & confident verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal & phone communication skills in English.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management within the client organization.
- Proven track record of success.
- Organized & a self-starter.
- Ability to explain & demonstrate technical solutions in a non-technical, business-focused language.
- Can create mind maps and be able to conceptualize possible content topics based on these
- Knowledgeable in Content Management Systems: WordPress, Joomla, etc.
Experience/Skills We Would Like You To Have:
We are looking for candidates with previous work experience in this job function & an additional understanding of HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing process & the role of content marketing within it. Desires to become a more rounded digital marketing expert and/or potential team leader. The ability to demonstrate success with Google AdWords Google analytics paid Facebook & Instagram
Additional Notes or Requirements:
The marketing & sales team work closely together in both the HubSpot CRM & Marketing Platforms. Inbound marketing is one of the pillars of our business strategy. We require all team members to become HubSpot Inbound Certified regardless of the position within the first two weeks of hire, this should be done on the employee’s own time & not during work hours. Two additional HubSpot certifications within 90 days within the first year of hire. A minimum of 5 certifications is required to be maintained through any given year to stay current. Must have the ability to obtain consistent internet access and availability to work between the business hours of 6AM – 6PM Manila Time, desired specifics of shift time to be discussed.
This position is a full-time salary with 13th month included. The compensation package is to be determined at the time of the offer letter. Holidays and paid time off will also be included in this position. Training will be performed to assist in candidates yielding the best opportunity of success; however, we are looking for someone that may hit the ground running.
Metro Manila, Philippines (Remote Work)
July 20, 2020