LOJO Marketing is the leader in inbound marketing, website design, and branding.
The inbound marketing industry is growing rapidly as businesses identify the impact of the inbound methodology with its focus on creating and using organically rich content to attract, convert, and delight customers.
LOJO Marketing, the leader in inbound marketing, website design, and branding, is at the forefront of this growing industry and is currently in the process of expanding our marketing team.
- Take a leadership role in guiding LOJO’s small content team
- Work with Inbound and Digital Marketing Team
- Participate in content strategies
- Create compelling content for blog articles, search ads, landing pages, social ads and posts
- Research article topics and locate valid resources for reference
What Does a Week in The Life of a Lead Marketing Copywriter Look Like?
Implementing digital marketing concepts, communications, assignment managing, copywriting and editing.
Content team assignments look like the following:
- For LOJO and LOJO sister brands
- For LOJO clients
- Creating new blog posts for the LOJO blog (plus Review Llama and Access-a-Pal)
Plotting out content requirements in advance keeping in mind:
- Topic clusters for good SEO
- Hot topic opportunities for more traffic
- Relevance and helpfulness (for our target audience)
Writing scripts for an episode of the LOJO podcast and YouTube video series.
Checking out Hubspot (or Udemy or LinkedIn) for a bit more skills training, specifically on:
- Social media best practices
- Email marketing best practices
- Audio & video production on a budget
- Fundamentals of Marketing
Training will be additionally offered for ongoing professional development.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in article writing specifically in English to the level as can be seen in our own Learning Center blog.
- An associates degree or 2+ years of experience in a professional environment
- Exceptional communication skills. Ability to explain complex processes to clients in simplified terms. Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to efficiently prioritize daily tasks.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
Additional Notes or Requirements:
The marketing and sales team works closely together to create strategies and tasks to deliver results for our clients. Inbound marketing is one of the pillars of our business strategy. We require all team members to become HubSpot Inbound Certified regardless of the position within the first two weeks of hire. Two additional HubSpot certifications within 90 days and two other marketing-minded certifications such as Google Analytics or Adwords within the first year of hire. A minimum of 5 certifications must be maintained to stay current and on the team through any given year.
This position is a full-time hourly position working US West Coast hours of 8 am – 5 pm. We also include an end-of-year bonus equally known as the 13th month. We offer up to 8 paid US holidays during the year. We will also include sufficient compensation for you to acquire your own medical, and you will be in charge of setting aside money to pay your own taxes. We also offer regular performance reviews and an annual increase based on performance marks. The final compensation package is to be determined at the time of the offer letter. We also offer a competitive paid time off leave program, which starts up after your initial 90-day probation period.
Colombia or Metro Manila
16 AUG 2022