LOJO Marketing is the leader in digital marketing, website design, and branding.
We are looking for amazing communicators in English that are smart out-of-the-box thinkers. A background paid media ads for Google, Facebook, Yahoo, and LinkedIn are a must. All positions are home-based office positions where you will work remotely. To qualify, you will need a computer that meets our minimum requirements and an office space that will be free of distractions with a quality internet connection to carry a video/ voice call in a zoom meeting without disruption.
About the Role:
As a member of the Inbound Marketing Team, this position is pivotal to creating value for client-related marketing efforts using current search engine optimization technics and is well versed in the creation and management of Paid Ad campaigns ranging from Google, Bing, Facebook, and others. We seek candidates with years of experience, knowledge, and a proven track record of creating highly-targeted, well-researched campaigns that can attract audiences in different parts of the sales funnel relating to the buyer’s journey in the Inbound Methodology.
We need candidates to be straightforward and honest about what they can and can’t do as we need a hire that can fulfill the responsibilities below without the need for further training.
- Develop and implement successful paid strategies across Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram + YouTube to engage new traffic for existing and new marketing clients.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Demonstrated success with Google AdWords Google analytics, paid Facebook & Instagram
- Collaborate with internal team members and clients to create landing pages and emails that optimize the user experience.
- Create and manage email campaigns as needed.
- Work with, support, and report to Inbound Marketing Manager
- Be able to adapt to recent trends & technologies used by the mass market
Experience We Need You To Have:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in this job function.
- Exceptional & confident verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal & phone communication skills in English.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management within the client organization.
- Proven track record of success.
- Organized & a self-starter.
- Ability to explain & demonstrate technical solutions in a non-technical, business-focused language.
- Knowledgeable in Content Management Systems: WordPress, Joomla, etc.
Experience/Skills We Would Like You To Have:
We are looking for candidates with previous work experience in this job function & an additional understanding of HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing process & the role of content marketing within it. Desires to become a more rounded digital marketing expert and/or potential team leader. Search engine optimization experience and the ability to work with internal copywriters and content analysts for organic strategies related to content pillars. Google Ads Certification and Facebook Blue Print Certifications!
Additional Notes or Requirements:
The marketing and sales team works closely together to create strategies and tasks to deliver results for our clients. Inbound marketing is one of the pillars of our business strategy. We require all team members to become HubSpot Inbound Certified regardless of the position within the first two weeks of hire. Two additional HubSpot certifications within 90 days and two other marketing-minded certifications such as Google Analytics or Adwords within the first year of hire. A minimum of 5 certifications must be maintained to stay current and on the team through any given year.
This position is a full-time hourly position working US West Coast hours of 8 am – 5 pm. We also include an end-of-year bonus equally known as the 13th month. We offer up to 8 paid US holidays during the year. We will also include sufficient compensation for you to acquire your own medical, and you will be in charge of setting aside money to pay your own taxes. We also offer regular performance reviews and an annual increase based on performance marks. The final compensation package is to be determined at the time of the offer letter. We also offer a competitive paid time off leave program, which starts up after your initial 90-day probation period.
Metro Manila, Philippines (Remote Work)