You’ve probably noticed all the new logos that companies are rolling out, and you’re wondering if it’s time for your company to redesign.
Your company’s logo is the company’s public face, sometimes even the first impression a customer gets from your company.
If you feel it doesn’t represent your business like it should be, then it’s time to change.
Figuring out whether investing in a new logo is a good idea or not, can be a little tough. We have put together a list of 5 signs it’s time for a logo upgrade. If you feel like it is, call your Sacramento Web Design Company to get your new logo project started!
- If your logo doesn’t represent your current business, it’s time for it to go. Businesses evolve overtime, so it is not uncommon for entrepreneurs to start out with a certain product or service, then grow and change into something completely different. If your logo doesn’t reflect what you currently offer, then it’s time to call your Sacramento Web Design Company. Your logo should capture the essence of your business now, not what it used to be.
- If your logo was your very first do-it-yourself project, then it definitely needs to go. If you or a family member or friend created your logo—because back in the day you were a startup with a limited budget, then it’s time to get a hold of your Sacramento Web Design Company. Customers have gained increased expectations of design; if your logo isn’t meeting their standards then they will not want to do business with you.
- The latest logo trend is all about being as simple as possible, design wise. Gradients and drop shadows used to be popular in logos, but these techniques are starting to look outdated and have become too difficult to translate across the web, print, etc. According to your Sacramento Web Design Company, simple is better!
- Social media is very important in this day of age. It is also important that your logo performs well on each social media platform. If your logo is over 10 years old, it might not be optimized to work well on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. It may look great on print, but does it looks great as your business’ Facebook profile picture? Thumbnail? Does it look good in black and white? How about in mobile devices? Does it translate well? If you answered “no” to any of these, then it might be time to change your logo.
- Look at your competitor’s logos, and if their logo looks better than yours then you know it’s time for a logo redesign. You shouldn’t underestimate the impact of a good design. People love seeing attractive and well-designed logos; make sure yours catches the eye.
If you think it’s time for a new logo, don’t hesitate to call Sacramento Web Design Company, LOJO Group! We have worked with many companies to redesign eye-catching logos, and we can do the same for you!