We all know how important marketing your brand can be for your company. Having the right marketing agency to help you can be a make or break decision for your business. How do you know what makes an agency reliable? Here are a few things to look for when shopping around for a marketing agency:
- The agency should be creative and innovative for your particular business and within your industry. This means that you want to pick an agency that is in line with what your business is. If you need a really good website set up, you want to go with an agency that has lots of experience in web design. Sometimes just revamping your website can make a huge difference with your customers.
- The agency should provide accurate and honest communication back and forth on a regular basis. Eric Lay, CEO/Co-Founder of LOJO has no problem providing clients with his cell number, as he believes in being available to LOJO’s clients as needed. It is of great benefit to have instant access to the team members working on your account.
- The agency should promote your business with a variety of methodologies, including SEO, social media and traditional media outlets. Inbound marketing continues to be the most efficient business strategy for marketing businesses online, and applies to almost every element of your presence online. Your agency should be able to Attract, Convert, Close and Delight your customers with the ease of this new marketing strategy.
- The agency should always consider your return on investment when making any decisions. The Return On Investment is the basis of all efforts that go into the entire process of helping you promote your brand. The agency you choose should always be thinking about the outcome of any decisions that are made for your gain, not their own.
- The agency should supply engaging content that is free of spelling and grammatical errors. Typos, misspelled words and other easily fixed errors are something that a reliable marketing agency should be able to avoid! At LOJO we offer copyediting services as well to make sure that all your content is solid and ready to be displayed to your customers.
- The agency should use time wisely and remain on schedule. Time is money and your agency should be able to stay on schedule. Completing tasks on time and helping with time sensitive problems is a way to tell if your agency is up to the task of taking care of you and your business. Having a monthly marketing plan is a great way for the agency to make sure they are providing you with everything necessary, one month at a time, to help your business grow.
- BUT…..the agency should also be willing to change and adapt as the situation requires. Life happens and things change. Your agency should be able to understand that sometimes things don’t go exactly as planned, but within reason.
When looking for a reliable marketing agency, make sure they have all the qualities in a partner that you are looking for, and you won’t have to look far in Rocklin!
Written by Kim Ganir