Let Us Maintain Your Companies Ship
Worry-Free Website Maintenance Packages
Full-Service Maintenance Plans
We take care of it all for one low monthly cost
Need a someone to look out for your website? With our business-friendly full-service maintenance plans, you can have the LOJO team updating and maintaining your companies website.
Our plans are made for CMS style, open sourced platforms. These plans allow your site to grow and change with your business. As your site grows, you will have no need to worry as LOJO performs top level security, maintenance and updates on a routine basis.
On-Boarding and Setup
There are no set up fees for any of our website maintenance plans.
Maintenance Plan Length
All plans are based on a contracted period of 12 months.
Maintenance Plan Cost
The perfect plan for a small website.
Our most popular plan! This plan is designed to fit most websites for hosting capacity and time dedicated to monthly updates.
(E-Commerce Web Solutions)
E-Commerce sites can be complex and require more maintenance than a brochure style website. Let us take care of your site and be sure you are always ready to sell.
Ongoing Website Full Service Retainer Activities Include
– Hosting is based on the retainer plan selected –
Basic Plan Hosting – NEBULA – WMP
- 2,500 MB Disk Space
- 10,000 MB Bandwidth
- 20 POP3 Email Accounts
- 1 Add-on/Parked Domains
- Anonymous FTP
Advanced Plan Hosting – GALAXY – WMP
- 5,000 MB Disk Space
- 30,000 MB Bandwidth
- 100 POP3 Email Accounts
- 2 Add-on/Parked Domains
- Anonymous FTP
Pro Plan Hosting – UNIVERSE – WMP
- 10,000 MB Disk Space
- 60,000 MB Bandwidth
- 250 POP3 Email Accounts
- 5 Add-on/Parked Domains
- Anonymous FTP
*All Hosting Plans Include Bi Monthly Overwritten Back-Ups
– Platform Features Include –
- Malware Distribution
- Blacklisting Incidents
- SEO Spam
- Phishing Lure Pages
- Whois Changes
- DNS Changes
- SSL Certificates
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Attacks
- Software Vulnerability Exploitation Attacks and Attempts (i.e., SQLi, XSS, RFI / LFI, and other similar events)
- Protection against the OWASP Top 10 (and more)
- Access Control Attacks (i.e., Brute Force attempts)
Monthly Core Platform Updates
- Core platform updates and plugin updates are performed on a monthly basis to increase security and prevent code depreciation and other common issues.
*As needed determined by platform.
- Should malware contaminate the site LOJO will repair /restore the website*
* May result in lost data if changes were made to the site since the most recent backup.
- Each website is equipped with a 1024 SSL Encryption and a static IP address.
Site address bar will show https://(web site URL) Secure sites will also aide in organic rankings.
Customer Requested Website Updates
- LOJO will perform custom updates and additions per the customers request. Amount of monthly allotted update time vary based on the scope of the site.*
*If larger updates are requested the work can be metered out over time or the updates can be handled all at once and would be scoped out as a project based website update and billed above and beyond the retainer amount.
Who would benefit from a Website Maintenance Plan? Anyone who wants to keep their online investment is safe and secure.